Thursday, April 30, 2009

baca gih artiin gih

You're standing at my doorGuess this means you take backAll you said beforeLike how much you wantedAnyone but meSaid you'd never come backBut here you are again'Cause we belong together now, yeahForever united here somehow, yeahYou got a piece of meAnd honestlyMy life would suck without youMaybe I was stupidFor telling you goodbyeMaybe I was wrong forTryin' to pick a fightI know that I've got issuesBut you're pretty messed up tooEither way, I found outI'm nothing without you'Cause we belong together now, yeahForever united here somehow, yeahYou got a piece of meAnd honestlyMy life would suck without youBeing with youIs so dysfunctionalI really shouldn't miss youBut I can't let you go, oh yeah'Cause we belong together now, yeahForever united here somehow, yeahYou got a piece of meAnd honestlyMy life would suck without you'Cause we belong together now, yeahForever united here somehow, yeahYou got a piece of meAnd honestlyMy life would suck without you

MAMPUS LO NGARTI KAGA TUHHHH HAHHAHAHA

No comments: